The Kul Tiras House of Nobles is a body of men and women of noble birth from within the Kingdom of Kul Tiras who collectively form the governing body of the Kingdom under the direction of the House of Proudmoore. Many outside of the Assemblage of Houses derive their nobility not from their land, but from the number of ships they own and sail under the kingdom's banner.
Nobility of Kul Tiras
The Assemblage of Houses
Kul Tiras is ruled by four major houses known as "the Assemblage" that each controls a major aspect of the Kul Tiran political, religious and economic power.
- House Proudmoore, Lord Admirals of Kul Tiras and rulers of Tiragarde Sound. The Kul Tiran military, also known as the Proudmoore Admiralty answers to House Proudmoore.
- House Waycrest, Lords of Drustvar. House Waycrest is Kul Tiras' primary arms and meat supplier and also provides most of the kingdom's ore.
- House Stormsong, Lords of Stormsong Valley. Typically heads of the Tidesages, the sea priests of House Stormsong builds and blesses the ships of the Kul Tiras Navy.
Other Major Houses
- House of Ashcroft, Dukes of Anchoridge and Stonewatch, Counts of Northcliff.
- House of Baradin, Dukes of Tol Barad.
- House of Glendale, Dukes of Anchorfell, Earls of Dalewood.
- House of Itheca
- House of Mendrago.
- House of Niall, Margraves of Ban'diel.
- House of Norwington
- House de Nuit, Grand Counts of Tol Nuit.
- House of Voltaire-Waycrest, Dukes of Northcape.
- House of Carrickton, Lords of Carrickton.
- House of Cordero, Dukes of Cordero Isles.
- House of Laffitte, Viscounts of Havre.
- House of Lanoux
- House of Terenal
- House of Lockwood
- House of Marandus, Lords of Eldreave Keep.
- House of Davenport, Baronesses of Davenport
- House Ashvane, Presidents of the Ashvane Trading Company, defunct. Through the Ashvane Company, House Ashvane held all of the official state contracts for trade and production, giving them control over the Kul Tiran economy. The last known member of House Ashvane was Lady Priscilla Ashvane, who was killed after defecting to the Nazjatar Empire.
- House of Falrevere, disbanded - Exiled for treason due to involvement in the creation of the Bloodsail Buccaneers.
- House of Edinburgh, Counts of Northcliff, defunct - Merged into the House of Ashcroft.